Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Web Wednesday: Seanbaby's Super Friends Page

When last I talked about comics in my post on Templar, Arizona I mentioned that while I liked comics I wasn't exactly hip to the Marvel and DC classics. So don't let this post fool you; I still don't know anything about them.
But I do love reading hilarious reviews.

Seanbaby's Super Friends Page is just one section of Seanbaby's hilarious domain, but it's the one I visit the most often. Taking time to explore each member of the Super Friends and the Legion of Doom, Seanbaby reviews each character and rates their worth based on their powers, skill, and use.
Hint: No one gets a good rating.
With biting sarcasm and the help of video clips and screenshot comics each character is bashed with witty commentary.

My personal favorite? The non-stop bash party for my hero, The Green Lantern.


No comments:

Post a Comment